Saturday, December 11, 2010

Zaku III Prebuild






































Since I most of my current projects can't really be worked on until after they get painted, I might as well work on something while I wait to get paint. This Zaku III is being made for a local Gunpla contest in my town. It's Zaku themed and I chose this simply because it was one of my favourite designs from Gundam ZZ.









































Man those huge feet would give the Dom a run for it's money.







































I really like the backpack design. It makes me want to not mod this model at all.







































The other side of this behemoth.


























This is what I'll be basing my mods off of. Hopefully it will turn out similar, but with my own twists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment