Monday, September 12, 2011

Gaplant WIP 2


School's started for me so I've been quite busy as it's my last year in high school and I've become a leader in my school's Japan club. I'm in charge of sushi sales apparently. Anyways, onto the work. The binders above have been plated and sanded a bit. I'm going to add a few more plates and I'll be done with these mods and head onto panel line scribing. I'm trying to get this whole project done before the end of the month so I don't plan on making things get too complicated. This project will be entered  into a local plastic model show. In fact, it's the biggest plastic model event here in Vancouver.


Plated it to cover up some exposed polycaps.

Filled in the hollow section, pretty standard mod.

Thighs sanded and ready for primer.

The base for my diorama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment